About ChinaSona Foundation
ChinaSona Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt charitable corporation based in Los Angeles County, California. See our IRS Letter of Determination. Started in 2007, its initial aim was to promote tolerance through understanding in the communities in the United States by giving lectures and teachings on issues related to Chinese language and culture, business and trade, as well as providing information on issues related to alternative treatments on various diseases.
At the end of 2008, we also added the following initiatives
- Chinese Trade and Business Promotions
- Promoting trade and business between the US and China
- Fighting Climate Change
- Protecting the environment through promoting the use of renewable energies
- Global Health
- Disclosing effective ways to fight diseases with alternative treatments
- Agricultural Advancement
- Helping farmers around the world with education and technology
- Disaster Relief
- Helping those who are urgently in need.
Donate to Us
Please contact us for more information